Monday, June 27, 2011

Black and White card

Hello blogland!  Today I have a black and white card to share with you that was super easy to make.  I love border stamps; you can do so much with them.  I decided to use this stamp instead of a piece of lace and used some Versa Mark and white embossing powder to make it then fussy cut it out (which didn't take long at all).
The white cardstock was embossed with a Sizzix embossing houndstooth folder, and I used a scrap piece of ribbon right on top of the stamped image to give it a little dimension.  The sentiment and lace border stamp are both from Stampers Best, and if you haven't checked them out you need to skeedaddle right over there.  There are lots of brand new stamps to choose from too.  I got a few new stamps from them last week and plan on playing with them all week.

I've already stamped each of these images and I'm working on a bunch of projects that I'll share later this week.  And if you notice, there are two snowman stamps in this pile - it's time to start working on Christmas cards!  I try to do about 3 or 4 a week starting in July so by December I've got a nice stash all ready to go.
So head on over to Stampers Best and if you sign up for a FREE Premium Membership and it's your first order, use my discount code of mbs10off and get 10% off your first order.  When you're done there, stop by the Stampers Best blog HERE and see my little black and white card :)
  

No comments: