Saturday, October 30, 2010

Be my Valentine

Valentines?  In November?  You read that right - it's time for a blog hop at Operation Write Home.  Mark your calendars for November 13 and come hop along with us.  We've finished making Christmas and holiday cards that will be sent to deployed troops and now it's time to get their Valentine's cards ready. 


Go here for information on how to be part of this fun blog hop.  Now I'm off to put away the Christmas trees and take out the hearts.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have only recently heard about Operation Write Home and would like to participate. I am off top get the particulars !
I am now a follower of your blog and would love for you to stop by my very new blog and give me any pointers you may have :)
Thanks alot,
Mindy
grammiescraftroom.blogspot.com