Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another Cricut Corner Challenge Project

Hello blogland!  I didn't get to post this project from Simply Scrapping Crafts Monday Cricut Corner Challenge yesterday, we were having a bit of a problem loading or posting for a few hours.  This week's challenge was to make a project using either the Multi-Cut or Mix and Match features and here's what I came up with using the Wild Cards cartridge:

I've had my Cricut Expression for a while now and have never used the Mix and Match feature before and let me tell ya', this is quite a time saver!  Instead of taking my mat in and out after each cut, this allows you to use several different functions like shadow, icon, layer, etc. without having to unload your mat between each cut.  I cut all the pieces for my card and envelope using the Mix and Match and only had to remove my mat to add more paper for the larger envelope. 

This whole project took me about 10 minutes because I saved so much time using this feature.  I'm sure it's going to get used much more in the future :)  Be sure to stop by SSC to see more inspirations projects for this week's challenges and check out the great prize from this month's sponsor Lindy's Stamp Gang.


One last thing - I want to wish a very happy birthday to my Design Team mate Angie Smith - please stop by her blog HERE and leave her some birthday love today.

No comments: