Monday, September 12, 2011

Two new challenges at Crafting by Designs

Hello blogland!  Just a quick post today so I can finish getting my craft room ready to play again.  No rain for 4 days now and my basement if finally dried out - hope it stays that way :)  I wanted to share our two new challenges at Crafting by Designs.  The first is "Bling it on" - make any kind of project using some bling.  Here's a great sample made by Sharon Duff:



Next up is "Ink it Up" - use at least two kinds of ink in your project: ink pads, alcohol ink, perfect pearls, glimmer mist, whatever.  Here's a little card I made using four Tim Holtz Distress inks.



Want to play?  Sure you do - send me an email or leave a comment on this post with your email addrss and I'll send you an invitation to Crafting by Designs!

No comments: