Thursday, November 29, 2012

Almost done with Christmas cards!

Hello blogland!
Whew - I think I'm just about finished with my pile of Christmas cards for this year :)  Over at Crafting by Designs, we've had a year long monthly feature called "Get Ready for Christmas" which helped us get our stash ready throughout the year instead of scrambling to get enough made.  I've been trying to keep up and have made several versions of all these cards I'd like to share with you:

I loved making this card!  I used a Martha Stewart branch punch on some scraps of green cardstock and layered them on top of a Sizzix die cut then added a few diamond stickles and a Unity sentiment stamp.  It's so dimensional and looks adorable :)

 This year I was determined to NOT buy anything and to use up all the scraps and left overs from last years Christmas cards, and I did just that.  These two cards were made using cardstock scraps and leftover dimensional stickers, and this one has a little bakers twine.
 

One two three and they were done!  I was really itching to buy some new Christmas cardstock but I resisted and used up my stash!!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a little blog skip as we debut the new home of Crafting by Designs.  Head over there now and take a peek :)

No comments: