Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting by Designs

Hi everyone, Doris here with a brand
new challenge starting today at
Crafting by Designs - it's my favorite,
Anything Goes!
This month we have 3 wonderful sponsors
and I made a project using an image from all of them.
 
 
I did a little paper piecing here and made a 4x6 card
for a Project Life layout
 
 

A little string of flat back pearls helped
finish off this little card
 
 
I used Birthday

 
I did a little more paper piecing here for this clean and simple
birthday card for a friend.
 
Head over to Crafting by Designs HERE by July 25
and enter your Anything Goes projects for a chance
to win of the prizes from our THREE sponsors!
 
 
 
 
 
 




1 comment:

Andrea W said...

Wonderful cards Doris! I like how you used the polka dot paper on all three.