Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Getting Ready for Christmas - November edition

Hi everyone, Doris here with the
November edition of
Get Ready for Christmas
at Crafting by Designs.
 
 
It's only 5 weeks away so I need to
get going with my stash of cards!
Here's my project for this week's challenge:
 
 
I decided to go thru my scraps drawer and pulled out a
few pieces of paper to play with; I used an embossing folder
then cut that into 3 sections, added a piece on top of that
and topped it all off with an embellishment from K&Co and
a sentiment from Paper Smooches.  These
went so fast I think I'll make a batch of them :)
 
Hop on over to Crafting by Designs HERE and enter your
Christmas projects by November 25 for a chance
to win 2 digi stamps from this week's sponsor
http://www.zibbet.com/Rick1949
 


No comments: