Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Catching up on some changes!

Hi everyone, Doris here with some
exciting changes going on here.
You may have also noticed that
I've also changed the name of my blog to
Cape May Cottage Crafts
so it now matches my Etsy Shop.
 I'm excited to share that I'm now a
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

I'll be doing things mostly on-line including
Hostess Clubs and Try Me Kits.
I'd love for you to follow my Stampin' Up! blog
which can be found by clicking the BACK button
on the menu bar above.
For those of you familiar with Stampin' Up!
today the new 2015 Holiday Catalog
was released.  There are so many new stamp sets,
designer paper collections, coordinating
cardstock and accessories available,
I can't wait for my order to get here.

You can check out the new Holiday catalog
as well as the 2015-2016 Annual Cataloges
or you can download the PDF versions
 in the sidebar HERE.  If you'd like me to mail
you a catalog, just send me an email at
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2015-2016%20Annual/20150601_AnnualCatalog_en-US.pdfhttp://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2015%20Holiday%20Catalog/20150901_HolidayMini_en-US.pdf


Thanks for stopping by!
Doris


No comments: