Friday, October 2, 2015

Festival of Trees and Season of Cheer - Perfect Together!

Hi everyone, Doris here with a little
card I made today to kick off my annual
holiday card making.  

Each year I try to make two or three different
cards to mass produce for friends and family,
and since joining Stampin' Up! last month,
I think I have card #1.



 This card was so quick and easy to make.  I used a Designer 
Series Paper from the Season of Cheer line along with some 
Cherry Cobbler card stock for the base and layer. These are included 
in my Stampin' Up! Try-Me Kits you can find HERE.  

I also wanted to try out the Festival of Trees Bundle
from Stampin' Up!, and everything color coordinated 
perfectly and was the quickest part - stamp and punch!

Thanks for stopping by today- if you're interested
in any of these products, you can find the links below
to shop on-line!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: