Thursday, August 2, 2018

August Anything Goes with StickerYou!

Hello Blogland!  I hope you've
stopped here from Crafting by Designs and our
August Anything Goes challenge.  The Design Team
and I are taking off this month for a well deserved
break, but before we relax, we've got a TON
of projects made to get you going for the

We have 4 BIG sponsors, and I made a project using
a sticker I made from StickerYou.  I was a little  hesitant
at first, but submitted 2 orders - one using my own image
which I'm saving to use in December, but the other was made
using their program that contains billions of images.  I decided
to make a floral sticker to jazz up my laptop.  


The image is so crisp, it looks almost real!  Be sure to stop
by the StickerYou website and check out their items - great
images, easy to use, fast shipping, kabillions of images or use your own.



And of course hop over to Crafting by Designs and add your
images for a change to win a prize from one of our 4 great sponsors!





Happy Crafting!
Doris

No comments: