Friday, July 16, 2010

Cleaning off my desk

It's Friday and I have a messy craft desk, so I thought I'd make a few quick cards with the scraps.
 
I started with some Stampin' Up solid cardstock for the base of the cards, then used some scraps from a DCWV stack to cut out this adorable little birdhouse at 4" from the Cindy Loo cricut cartridge, and stamped a few images from a Stampin' Up stamp set with chocolate brown ink.


For the next two cards, I used the other two pieces of Stampin' Up solid cardstock for the base, and more scraps from a DCWV stack to cut these little fish from the Creat a Critter cricut cartridge.  The fish bowl on the left was cut at 4" and the little fish was cut at 2"; the fish at the right was cut at 3".  They just need a sentiment and they're ready to go in the box of cards for Operation Write Home.  Now my desk is clean and there are four more cards for the OWH box.  Enjoy your weekend!

8 comments:

Anna Waarvik said...

Nice cards! I especially like the birdhouse cards!

ScrappyJess said...

Great cards! The soldiers will love them!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable Cards! Create a Critter is one of my favorite carts. TFS.

Andi said...

Great Cards! I just got CAC and I cant wait to use it! Please come by my blog and pick up a few awards I have for you. http://sparkymom76.blogspot.com/

capturinglifesart said...

Such cute cards!! I've got to get the Cindy Loo cartridge..

Amy C said...

These are great cards and I love they they came from scraps sitting on your desk. Thanks for sharing!!

DtsArt said...

oh I love CAC your fishies are too cute

Java Jen's Creations said...

Oh, these cards are simply adorable!! I didn't even realize that cute little birdhouse was on Cindy Loo!! I will be checking that out!! Thanks for sharing!!