Monday, August 8, 2011

Crafting by Designs Challenge - Cards for Operation Write Home

Hello blogland! What a fun time this weekend during the Blogoversary hop for Yvette at Cre8tivegirls.  I hope you enjoyed my tutorial for coffee filter flowers - if you missed it, go HERE.  They're so quick and easy to make and if you use white filters you can color/dye/stain them any color you want.

Next up - two new challenges from Crafting by Designs.  The first is to make an altered item, and I painted up a blue flower bucket.
Perfect to put some cut summer flowers in :)  The next challenge is to make card for Operation Write Home and what better time to do it than now after the horrible tragedy of the downed helicopter.  There are no words to thank these men and women for their sacrifice, and if I can help by making cards for them to keep in touch with their family, that's the very least I can do.  Want to join us?  Leave me a comment on this post with your email address and I'll send you an invitation to Crafting by Designs or you can go straight to the OWH website and check out their card making requirements.  Here's a few of the cards I made for this challenge which wil be send to OWH:



Thanks for stopping by today :)

No comments: