Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Triple Challenge at Crafting by Designs

Hello blogland!  This week at Crafting by Designs, we have a Triple Challenge, and boy was it fun!  The first part of the challenge was Use Your Stamps:  make a project using either a digi stamp or a rubber/clear stamp you haven't used in a while. I made both!
This adorable digi image is from CD Designs and was so much fun to color!


For this card I used a Unity stamp and sentiment I've had in my stash for a while, and paired it up with some patterned paper from K&Co on a kraft cardstock base.

The next part of the Triple Challenge was to make a CAS card, and here's mine:
This quick card was made with a kraft cardstock base and a clear stamp set from The {Stamps} of Life and some chalk inks, a little stickles and a scrap of dyed seam binding.

The last part of the Triple Challenge was a Color Challenge with some fantastic colors!


I chose the light pink, hot pink and black colors and used a digi stamp and sentiment from The Cutting Cafe.  This challenge kept me busy this week, but boy was it fun!  Want to play along with us at Crafting by Designs?  Send me an email and I'll send you an invite!

No comments: