Saturday, December 3, 2011

Paper Piecing a Poinsettia

Hello blogland!  I've finally found a free moment to play with a few of my new stamps from StampersBest and wanted to try something different with the pointsettia.  It's such a nice size, so I gave paper piecing a try and here's what I came up with:
I used a piece of dotted red paper from a DCWV Christmas stack and used a Martha Stewart gold glitter pen to highlight the gold dots.  Then I just used some green and white scraps for the rest of the flower and leaves and tied some red/white ribbon on the bottom and used a new sentiment stamp to finish it up.  You can see all the new StampersBest stamps HERE. 

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Your poinsettia looks great.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see my new cards.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations