Thursday, December 15, 2011

Snowmen and Sugar Queens


Hello blogland!  Ten days till Christmas and I think I'm finally catching up!  I'm done making Snowman Soup, Reindeer Poop and the adorable Snowman candy bars, and happy to say my daughter and I raised more than $800 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society via Team in Training.  Now my daughter will be going to do a half marathon in Disney World next month as the final part of this great fundraiser.  So proud of her......

I do have something to share - I made a banner for my oldest daughter who is doing a craft fair this weekend.


I used my Cricut Imagine to cut out the letters and a Sizzix top note die for the backgrounds, added some glitter and the Sugar Queens banner was ready.  And speaking of Sugar Queens, need a sugar fix?  Do you like cake pops?  Looking for a special holiday treat like hot chocolate on a stick? Go check out her Etsy store HERE.  Fantastically delicious :)

Sugar Queens Gourmet Hot Chocolate On-A-Stick: 3 Gift Sets

Sugar Queens Gourmet Brownie Pops 1/2 dozen (6)

Sugar Queens Gourmet Chocolate Dipped Oreos One Dozen (12)

No comments: