Sunday, February 26, 2012

My poor little blog

Hello blogland!  My poor little blog has been neglected for two weeks, but I've been super busy with things in the house, two daughters birthdays and some health issues.  My craft room has been turned upside down, but it's a good thing - I started to look for something I knew I had and ended up finding some great treasures I'd forgotten about, so it's been clean and purge time for me and lots of items added to my Etsy store so they don't go to waste! I've gotten some layout pages done, and here's one of the pages - this is one of my favorite pics of the girls when they were little, looking for Santa on Christmas Eve:

I used some Simple Story elements to make this page one-two-three :)  And have you stopped by Crafting by Designs lately?  Fantastic challenges from fantastic guest designers, so be sure to stop in this week and join us.

No comments: