Monday, December 3, 2012

Snowman Soup

Hello blogland!  I've always had a thing for snowmen - there are dozen of them in my house right now, all different varieties.  Tonight I've got a new kind to share with you - the snowman soup kind.



Last year I made about 250 of them for a fund raiser that my daughter was doing, and they've made a small reappearance this week.  Inside is a packet of hot chocolate, some mini-marshmallows wrapped in white Bazzill cardstock.  I used a top note die for the top and a piece of patterned cardstock over the front and a Sizzix snowman die. In order to show the marshmallows I used a 1-3/8" circle punch and tied everything with some ribbon.  A little labor intensive, but so cute, don't you think?

Hop on over to the Crafting by Designs challenge blog and share a snowman project.  Toodles!
 

No comments: