Sunday, December 30, 2012

Something old, something new challenge

Hello blogland!  Today as I was cleaning off my craft desk for the last time in 2012 I had one more project to finish up for the Something Old, Something New challenge at Crafting by Designs.  Our challenge was to use a left over image from a previous project and use it up in a new project, and I knew just what I wanted to do.  I have a box of digital and stamped images and I found this page of colored images when I was making this year's Christmas cards, but forgot to use them:


These were Stampin' Up images were colored two years ago - here they are when I used them as Christmas cards:


  But I needed a thank you card, soooo......


...these cute little snowmen turned into a thank you card.  This time around I used some cardstock from a.muse studios that you can find HERE.  Easy peasy!  Come on over to Crafting by Designs and join us for this challenge and a brand new one every week.
 

2 comments:

{Chrissie} said...

Doris, these are great! And a much needed challenge for me, LOL, I NEVER finish projects!!!!!!!!!!!

Rene said...

Doris, this image is so sweet!
I really like how you used a Christmas image for a thank you card...that is so clever!
Thanks for joining the challenge!
Hugs
Rene
PS I also love the colouring, but then don't get to the cards...