Thursday, December 19, 2013

One Great Big Double Challenge to Close Out 2014 at Crafting by Designs

Hello blogland, Doris here with the last challenge of 2014 at
and it's a great big DOUBLE CHALLENGE!
 
We decided to combine our last two challenges of the year so the
design team could take a week off and enjoy the holiday.
 
For the first challenge, we're Wrapping Up 2013 and
our second challenge welcomes All Things New for 2014.
 
Take a peek at my projects:
 
 
Bugaboo Stamps is the sponsor of our first challenge, and I used
the Rudolph Tag for my projects.  One was colored with Copics, another was paper pieced and the the last was made using my Silhouette and some glitter.  How cute is this image?

 
Our second sponsor is Cindy Leek, a DT mate and Close to My Heart consultant.  I made this New home card using my Silhouette,
and Doodlebug embellishments.
 
This Double Challenge is open from December 18 to December 31.  Why not hop on over HERE and enter your projects now for TWO chances to win.
We've got some great things planned for Crafting by Designs in
2014 and hope you'll stop by and join us every week!

No comments: