Wednesday, December 11, 2013

White on White Challenge

Hello blogland, Doris here with a new challenge from Crafting by Designs today.
I thought a white on white challenge would be easy,
but I really struggled with this one.  I'm not
very good with lots of layers and clean and simple is
my go-to style of card making, but once I got going, this was lots of fun.
 
Our challenge was to make either an all white project or only color the main image and make the rest of the project white, so it was time to break out the embossing folders and let them do the work for me.
 
 
Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs and I chose
Santa Pin Up to add to my project:
 
 
Instead of layers, I chose to simply add some white ribbon to
my embossed card and pop the image up on some foam dots for a bit of dimension, and it was done.  We'd love to see your white on white projects at Crafting by Designs this week, and one lucky winner will win some digi images from Sassy Studio Designs - will it be you?  This challenge will be open until December 17, 2013.

http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com
 

No comments: