Friday, February 18, 2011

A Friday thank you card

Hello blogland!
It was a be-U-ti-ful day in New Jersey today - 72 degrees!  A little taste of spring as I watched most of the snow melt on my lawn.  It was fun while it lasted because the temps are going to dip back down into the 30s this weekend. 

After dinner I headed to my craft room to get a thank you card made and here's what I came up with:


I made this card from scraps I found in my stash.  The card base and patterned papers are all from DCWV, the border is cut from a Tim Holtz Sizzix border die, the florish is also a Sizzix die, both oval punches, ribbon and the sentiment are all from Stampin' Up.  Easy peasy!  I'll be adding it to my box of cards that are going to Operation Write Home.  They're a great organization and if you've never heard of them, please check them out and consider making some cards for them.  But first I'm going to add it to the weekly card challenge over at Simply Scrapping Crafts.  Wanna play?  Come on over and join us HERE.

Enjoy your weekend!
 

No comments: