Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pure Innocence Stamps from MFT

Hello blogland!  I hope you're enjoying your weekend - I'm busy cooking a birthday dinner for my oldest daughter today but wanted to share two little birthday card I made with my new Pure Innocence stamp from My Favorite Things.  They are the sweetest little images and new images are due to be released on March 1.


They were both made with cardstock from DCWV and embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder, and colored with Copics.  The top one was cut with a Nestibility die and the botton was cut with  Martha Stewart border punch.  Easy peasy!

Back to the kitchen for me, but before I go I want to remind you about the Operation Write Home Bunny Hop on Saturday March 5th - please join us for the fun!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: