Thursday, February 17, 2011

Simply Scrapping Crafts, oh my...

Hello blogland!  Have you ever found a blog or group or place that just seemed to have something for everyone?  I'm sure there are kabillions like that in blogland and to each their own, but have you ever visited Simply Scrapping Crafts?  If not, you should!  I found this great group a few months ago from a link on the Cricut Message Board and have been happily lurking around getting inspiration :)  I like what I make, usually, but when I see some of the things these super talented ladies make, I feel like a kid in kindergarden  who is just learning how to use a crayon :)  But I'm getting brave and joining some challenges and am looking forward to more.  And, they are now offering classes on Copic markers - not certification classes, but very comprehensive classes for people like me who have joined the world of copic markers and don't know what they can do.  There are tons of different groups including photography and digital stamps.  Go check them out - you won't be sorry!

No comments: