Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CAS card challenge

Hello blogland!  This week is just flying by for me - here it is Tuesday already!  Want to see what I've been working on?  Here's my card for the Clean and Simple card challenge going on every Friday over at Simply Scrapping Crafts  - come on over and join us!




To make this 3-D effect, I stamped my images right onto the card base then again on a separate piece of cardstock and carefully cut them out. I rolled the butterfly wings around a pencil to make them stand up a bit, added a small dot of glue to the bottom then centered them on top of the first stamped image. Easy peasy!  The butterfly stamp and sentiment are from Unity Stamps, the inks used are from Stampin' Up, the border strip is a Die-namic die from My Favorite Things.

Be sure to stop by SSC each Friday for a new CAS challenge - hope to see you there!

No comments: