Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hello blogland and Happy St. Patrick's Day!  On this day I think of my grandparent's grandparents who came from different parts of Ireland to the United States.  All I am is because of my ancestors and I'm proud to share that Irish heritage with my family.  Today I thought I'd share a few pictures that I took on a trip to Ireland a few years ago.
This is one of the beautiful sights found in the Ring of Kerry.

Looking up at Blarney Castle, just before we kissed the Blarney Stone.

My daughters Sara and Amy at the edge of Ireland at Slieve League.

The sun peeked out while we stopped for pictures at this pretty spot.

Enjoy your day and may the luck of the Irish be with ya'!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful country! i love your pictures and your girls are adorable! :)