Tuesday, March 15, 2011

An Irish Blessing

Hello blogland!  Are you ready for St. Patrick's Day this week?  Everyone's Irish that day!  I made this little card using non-traditional colors.  What do you think?

This lovely stamp and sentiment are from Flourishes and can be found HERE.  The base cardstock is from DCWV, the ribbon is just a random piece from my stash and the pearl embellishments are Prima.  But a new product for me that I'd like to share is the white panel from My Favorite Things that can be found HERE.  These pre-cut panels are the perfect size for an A2 card and are fantastic to use with Copic markers as I've done here.  They come in white and cream and I just love 'em - be sure to check them out! 
And now for an Irish Blessing:

May you always have
A sunbeam to warm you
Good luck to charm you
And a sheltering angel
So nothing can harm you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty card. Have you ever considered publishing your cards?