Friday, January 13, 2012

Distress Inks and Watercolor Paper

Hello blogland!  Today I have two more cards to share from the On-Line Clean and Simple class - Day 5:

This first card is my version of the project presented by Jennifer McGuire and I had a ball making this one!  Using watercolor paper for the card base, I heat embossed the butterflies and sentiment with white embossing powder, then topped it off with some Distress inks sprayed with Perfect Pearls and let it air dry.  Quick, easy and fun.

This second card is my take on the project presented by Shari Carroll and although it used the same supplies it was much more detailed and took a while to complete.  I changed a few things but in the end, it's a fun project.  Can't wait for day 6 of class :)

1 comment:

ThePurplePlace said...

Love Love Love!! I just finished up mine and will be over to our group to share!

Have a nice weekend...it's sooo cold!! BRRRRRRR!!