Thursday, January 12, 2012

Paper Piecing and a Bloomer

Hello blogland!  I'm on a crafty roll this week and have another card to share :)  I'm trying to catch up on the weekly challenges at Crafting by Designs and the challenge was to bread out some valentine stamps, and I knew just the stamp to use:

Both stamps are from StampersBest and you can find them HERE.  I stamped the heart image twice; first on some light brown cardstock and next on the red gingham cardstock, both from K&Co.  I cut out a few of the hearts from the gingham cardstock and then layered it on top of the other piece.  But it still needed something.....and lucky for me I just got an order from KarlaS001 Etsy store that had the pink bloomers in it.  One was sort of heart shaped, so I played around with a little glue and helped it along, and viola - a valentine bloomer!  Be sure to check out both StampersBest and KarlaS001 Etsy store - fabulous!!

No comments: