Saturday, September 7, 2013

Banners Challenge with Cuttin and Stampin

#35
Challenge: Banners
September 3 - 9th, 2013

Hi everyone, Doris here today to share a few little banners with you. I was so happy we're doing a banners challenge this week at Cuttin and Stampin because I had just made a few for a wedding. They were my very first project
with my new Silhouette Cameo and I was pleased how they turned out,
but more important - so was the bride and groom!
They wanted three: Just Married, Mr and Mrs and Thank You. Take a peek:


They were lots of fun, and pretty simple to make.
Ok, your turn, let's see those banners!
Hop on over to Cuttin' and Stampin' and show us your banners!

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on
September 13, 2013.

You can link your project Here.

2 comments:

TeresaK said...

How cute your banners are! I know the happy couple were thrilled you made them! Great job!
Teresa

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

Doris, I think the banners are awesome. I love the idea of the bride and groom holding them and putting the pictures on the thank you cards. You did a great job.

Tammy S.