Saturday, September 21, 2013

Use Three Punches Challenge

#37
Challenge: Use 3 punches
September 17 - 23rd, 2013
 
Hi everyone, Doris here today with my project for this week's challenge.  I don't know why, but I don't use my punches as often as I should.  I've got so many Martha Stewart and EK Success punches, and they give a quick little punch to a project.  But this challenge was the perfect reason to open that drawer and get re-acquanted with some of my favorites, and here's what I came up with:
 


 
I used some Denim Bazzill paper and the Salutation stamp set from
Paper Smooches, and you can find them both on the
Weekly Deal page of Cuttin and Stampin found HERE.

So break out those punches and add your project using 3 of them to this week's challenge.  Please make sure your creation post has a
link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'.

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on September 27, 2013.


You can link your project here.


 

No comments: