Sunday, September 5, 2010

Beautiful Sundays and hot flashes

Have you ever had a hot flash?  Well there's nothing nice I can say about them....it starts in my chest and just spreads up and down until it seems like all the air is gone and the sweat is just pouring out of me.  They've gotten better then they were, but I still hate 'em.  I'm trying to enjoy the beautiful weather today - there's a gorgeous breeze blowing in the windows and temps are in the low 80s in NJ today which is a pleasant surprise, but a hot flash is what inspired my card today.


I made this quick little card for a friend's birthday this week - she has hot flashes too, and neither of us like them.  I used a digital stamp from Bugaboo Stamps - love them!  A quick color with a few copic markers, some pattern paper from a DCWV mat stack and a little flower cut from Walk in My Garden Cricut cartridge topped with a little green button and it's all set.  All done before another hot flash hit!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments: