Saturday, September 4, 2010

Welcome back mojo...

Every day I check out my favorite blogs and see all the great creations these talented ladies are making and tell myself that tomorrow I'll get back into my craft room.  But it always seemed that something else came up: vacation, too hot, appointment, etc.  But the biggest problem of all -  no mojo.  Nope - mine took a 3 week vacation and couldn't find it's way back home to me.  Until yesterday - yeah!  I went to do some laundry and decided it was time to clear off my cluttered craft desk and play with some paper.  I needed to start playing with some ideas for bridal shower invitations for my niece for next spring, and this is what I came up with:



I started with some white cardstock which I ran through the Big Shot with a swiss dot Sizzix folder; used my Cricut Sweethearts cartridge to cut the umbrella at 3"; the Martha Stewart daisy border punch; added some stickles; two Stampin' Up oval punches and a Stampin' Up sentiment.  One down, 49 more to go.

I hope your mojo comes back from vacation safe and sound like mine did.  Enjoy your holiday weekend!

No comments: