Friday, November 12, 2010

Can't wait for Be My Valentine blog hop tomorrow!

Hello blog land and happy Friday!  I had a great day today - it was in the 60s in NJ today and I took advantage of it by doing a little yard work then making some homemade applesauce....yum!  When that was done I did a little stamping and coloring. 


This is the cutest little bear digi - just colored with some Copics and layered on some DCWV cardstock.


And this little bear - just colored with Copics, layered a DCWV cardstock and the daisys were punched with an EK Success border punch.  Plain and simple.

I'm really looking forward to the Operation Write Home Be My Valentine blog hop tomorrow - there are over 100 very talented bloggers set to participate and I'm right in the middle of the pack.  Be sure to join us - HERE's where you start.  See you tomorrow!

No comments: