Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last set of Christmas cards

Hello blogland!  Today I played with a few new Unity Stamps and embossing powders from Lindy's Stamp Gang and had a blast.  I'm really lovin' the combination of the two - what do you think?


I used some DCWV cardstock with Garden Green and Real Red Stampin' Up inks with a Unity Stamp for this card. For the background I used one little Unity snowflake stamp with some Silver Moon Sapphire embossing powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang.  I couldn't get a good picture of the shine and shimmer, but I'm really lovin' that embossing powder :)

For this little card I used some DCWV cardstock, two more Unity Stamps for the angel and snowflakes and the Silver Moon Sapphire embossing powder.

That's it for today - I'm off to check some blogs and see what everyone else was up to today :)



No comments: