Saturday, December 4, 2010

A blog award? Who me?

Hello blogland! I can't believe it - my little blog was given an award by the very talented Mindy at Grammie's Craft Room!  I'm so honored that she tought of me!  Be sure to stop by her blog and check out her very fabulous creations!



This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

Here are 8 things about myself:
1.  I've got a serious paper addiction
2.  I love being organized
3.  I collect to cookbooks
4.  I love to cook and bake, and try recipes in the cookbooks I collect
5.  I love coffee but prefer tea
6.  Chocolate gives me a headache.  Sad, huh...
7.  I can count to 10 in Ukrainian which impresses no one but me
8.  I am so behind in my scrapbooking because I discovered card making

There's no way I can pick only 8 blogs to pass this to out of the 300+ I follow! So if you're reading this, (I probably follow your blog too) feel free to accept this award for your blog and follow the rules above.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: