Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cards for a wedding

Hello blogland!  My bestie's daughter is getting married soon and that means I need a  few wedding cards.  I've been looking for just the right design for a while now, but sometimes you just need to let the design come to you.  So when I went into my craft room yesterday, I pulled out a bunch of paper, put some back, took more out and waited until the ideas started flowing.  Here's what I came up with:


I did some embossing on this creme cardstock and used a scrap of the cardstock I used for to make the bridal shower invites, and added a touch of vintage lace for this first card.


This design was sort of CASED from a card I saw in a challenge a while ago and added some Prima flat back pearls to dress it up a bit.

This card is my favorite, and made from scraps - I saved a pretty scrap piece of white and creme vellum to add on top of the creme cardstock base, a piece of ribbon, a pretty paper flower from Jolee's, some rub-ons and a few more flat back pearls.  Now I'm off to share these with my crafty friends at Crafting by Designs.

No comments: