Friday, July 29, 2011

Getting back to scrapping

Hello blogland!  When I started this crazy paper crafting hobby of mine 10 or so years ago, I was a scrapper.  I made scrapbooks for gifts, for friends, for my parents, for my kids, but I never made one for me.  Then my hobby took a turn to the Cricut for a while, but I still scrapped.  Then somehow I started making cards, and put my scrapping on hold.  How'd that happen?  I've got enough 12x12 paper stacks to climb up to the moon and back, so it's not that I don't have any paper.  Was I missing my scrapping mojo?  Maybe.....well my bleeps, I think I've found my mojo push.  I stumbled on a wonderful blog that has some of the best page layouts I've ever seen and it's given me the push to pull out the photos and catch up on my scrapping.

If you need a mojo push for your scrapping, stop by Scrap a Little Sketches and check out all the great layout sketches from Helen Croft.  Some of my fellow crafters from Crafting by Designs will be joining me every week when we challenge ourselves to do at least one layout per week to help us get caught up.  Want to join us?  We've got room for more members at Crafting by Designs; just send me an email and I'll send you an invite!

No comments: