Friday, July 1, 2011

How sweet it is!

Hello blogland and happy Friday!  I've had a busy week and am finally catching up on my blog reading.  I was so surprised and honored to find that two very talented ladies have given me blog awards!  The first is from the very talented Mary at For The Love of Art

How Sweet It Is!

The second is from the equally talented and super sweet Yvonne at One Creative Mama

There's absolutely no way I can pick who to send this to - I have a nice long blog list and I admire each and every one of them for sharing their incredible talent with me, so if you're reading this, I'm sharing these wonderful awards with you.  Thank you so much Mary and Yvonne for these great awards; I'm so honored you thought of me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are quite welcome Doris. You have the cutest projects. Hugs, Mary