Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kleenex and a soft pillow

Hello blogland!  I've been battling a nasty headcold for the past few days and haven't been able to play in my craftroom. Sigh....sniffle....cough.  My best friends today have been a nice soft pillow and new box of Kleenex along with tea/honey/lemon as I read on my Kindle.  My husband made me some chicken soup but I can't taste anything.  Sigh...sniffle....cough. 

I did, however, receive and put together my new Project Life kit by Becky Higgins.  I'm using this to organize all the pictures I take that don't go into specific scrapbooks. For me, using Project life this way is much easier to keep track of the pictures and the who/what/when/where. 
The kits and the separate pieces are available on Amazon but hurry - they're going fast! 

2 comments:

2 Ducky said...

Feel better soon!

scrappingmabel said...

love project life but as I live in Ireland amazon won't post here.Can't wait to see some of your pages love reading and looking at all the lovely things you create.Sandra x