Hello blogland! I'm just having the best week - how about you? I can hardly believe it - I've gotten another lovely blog award this week from the fabulously talented Lisa at Paws4thought. She is the new Copic Challenge Director at Simply Scrapping Crafts and one of the nicest people - please go check out her blog and leave her some love.
This special award comes with the rules that I must follow in order to accept this award.
- Thank the person that gave this award to me and link it back to their blog.
- Share 8 things about myself.
- Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered and am inspired by.
- Leave a comment on their blogs so that they can pass along the recognition!
- Pass along an award of recognition to some other lucky stylish bloggers out there.
- I love to cook, but cannot make a good hard boiled egg.
- I kicked a very bad coffee habit about 10 years ago, but still crave it
- I have a very bad paper hoarding problem
- Chocolate still gives me a migraine headache - sad, right?
- My newest craft obsession is Copic markers
- My newest Kindle book is "Water for Elephants"
- I'd rather be outside playing in the dirt than inside playing in my craft room (sometimes)
- I'm the foster mother to a box turtle and 4 of her babies