Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My First Tilda Stamp

Hello blogland!  Wow - this week is just flying by!  Here it is Wednesday already :)  I want to share a card I made with my very first Magnolia stamp - meet Tilda:


I had such a ball coloring this little cutie!  I entered her into a bi-monthly challenge over at Simply Scrapping Crafts in the Magnolia Lovers Group HERE.  Stop by and see all the lovely creations from these talented artists!

Simply Scrapping Crafts is still looking for a few more Design Team Members.  Go HERE for all the details:


It's wonderful place filled with talent, challenges and friendship - stop by and join us!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Doris! I just love what you have done with this darling Tilda! She is just beautiful! I love you blog and I am presenting you with the Stylish Blog Award. If you would like to accept this award please stop by my blog paws4thought-raidersoonermom.blogspot.com
Big Hugs!