Sunday, April 10, 2011

A lovely blog award

Hello blogland!  How's your weekend going so far?  They sure do fly by fast, don't they?

I got such a lovely surprise when I read the comments on my last blog post - The Versatile Blogger Award from the very talented and oh-so-nice Yvonne at OneCreativeMama.


Thanks so much Yvonne - I'm honored!  The rules to accepting this award are to thank the sender, tell 7 crafty things about yourself and share this award with 10 fellow bloggers.  Ok, here we go:
  1. I have a paper hoarding problem :)
  2. I also have a stamp hoarding problem, but I love to use my stamps
  3. I'm finally done removing my wood mount stamps from the wood blocks and have them all stored in CD cases and they're all catalogued
  4. Sometimes my ATG gun and I don't get along too well
  5. I love my Cricut and Gypsy but don't use them nearly enough
  6. I could color all day with my Copic markers
  7. My newest favorite tool are Die-namics metal dies from My Favorite Things
After making my list I saw that it was just about the same list as Yvonne's, so I'm putting this award up for grabs to any of my followers who would like it.  Be sure to stop by Yvonne's blog and check out her beautiful work! 







No comments: