Sunday, April 10, 2011

A new Clean and Simple Challenge

Hello blogland!  Boy am I behind in my blog posting this week - I have a new Clean and Simple challenge to share with you over at Simply Scrapping Crafts.  Our challenge this week was to make either a card or layout based a this sketch and here's my card:



This was a fun challenge - I wanted to use several punches and dies for this card and I used three.  The scallop border on the left and the yellow rose were made using metal Die-namics dies from My Favorite Things - I love 'em!  They cut so well, so clean through so many different materials.  I used thick yellow felt for the rose and the Die-namics cut through it like butter!  For the three small top note shapes I used a Stampin' Up punch and added some Prima bling.

Be sure to stop by at SSC and check out all the challenges we have going on and come join the fun!  See you there!

No comments: