Sunday, June 13, 2010

My little drummer girl

My husband and I spent the weekend in Wildwood, NJ to cheer on our youngest daughter and her fellow marching band mates in the annual American Legion Marching Band competition.  Their Post took first place and are the NJ State Champions for the third year in a row!  All their hard work and practice paid off.  We had a great celebration last night when they played an impromptu concert on the hotel balcony and on the boardwalk.  Congratulations to my little drummer girl and American Legion Post #263!




I'm hoping that my new Cricut cartridge Just Because Cards arrives tomorrow so I can play with it.  I've seen some very nice projects made with it and am anxious to try it out.  I'm also looking forward to looking at a few of the new releases that are exclusive to Walmart.  Hmmmm, maybe a shopping trip tomorrow.... I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did.

No comments: