Monday, June 14, 2010

New Cricut Lite Cartridge

Last week I started looking at the new Cricut Lite cartridges, and I was really surprised when I saw some of them at my local Walmart this morning.  They had about 8 or 9 different carts,  I picked up Live Simply and I couldn't wait to play with it.  I made a few cuts and took a quick picture of them before I headed out to do some errands.


There are quite a few more of these Cricut Lite cartridges on my wish list, but I really hope Walmart will be putting them on sale.  They retail for $39.99 each which is more than I pay for full carts.  I'm always on the hunt for good sales for my craft supplies, so patience, patience, patience....

3 comments:

2 Ducky said...

Good thing I didn't spot this at my Walmart! Lovely card. :)

Anna Waarvik said...

Cute card!

Xonetra said...

love this cart...and this card is soo darn cute !!!