Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another birthday card for June

Hello blogland!  The June birthdays continue and I have another one to share with you.  This card is one of the fastest and simplest cards I've ever made.


I used scrap pieces of DCWV cardstock cut with a Stampin' Up square punch, a bit of Martha Stewart bakers twine, and a small Unity stamp and viola - all done!  I've got two more birthday cards ready for this month and I'm done for a few weeks.  Whew!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a Blogoversary blog hop with Yvonne at One Creative Momma.  Guess what our theme is - birthdays!  Love it :)

2 comments:

Docerela said...

Hello jersey girl. I have to say this is the first time I find someone from jersey. Im your new followers. Love your card and the squares look really cool and with the bakers thine.
Nice job!

Catarina

http://docerelacreations.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

super cute card. Thanks for sharing ;0)