Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cricut Imagine - it works!

Hello blogland!  This is just a quick follow up to Friday's post about my brandy spankin' new Cricut Imagine.  I received a replacement cartridge from Provo Craft, did the initial update and it works beautifully!  Here's a quick little project I made yesterday using the Imagine More Cards cartridge.


I cut it out without using all the layers, but did layer the two little yellow flowers on top of the red and white ones, just because they were so darned cute and wanted to use them.  I need to figure out how to resize items before they're cut, and next I'll hook it up to my Gypsy and really get at it.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend - I am :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oops, I deleted this by accident, lol. Anyways, I am sure you'll love the Imagine once the kinks are worked out. I just got my replacement a short time ago and have to play some more. Anyways, I left something for you on my blog. Enjoy, Mary
http://mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com/2011/06/pink-lady-and-another-blog-award.html

Leanne said...

I got my Imagine Saturday!!! It worked also!! I've got alot to learn but it looks fun! I haven't made anything yet but have printed some paper! Can't wait to see more projects! This is a cute card! Hugs, Leanne