Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June is birthday month

Hello blogland!  We're only 8 days into June and already I've needed 5 birthday cards.  I love June.  I hate June.  Don't get me wrong - June is the best month of the year because my birthday is in June too (tomorrow in fact).  But everything seems to happen in June: birthdays galore, several anniversaries, Father's Day, graduations.  That's a whole lot of cake and a whole lot of cards.  Here's a few I'd like to share with you:


For this card I used two stamps from Stampers Best - the plaid background is one of my new favorites.

This card was also made using two stamps from Stampers Best - I layered the flowers for a dimensional look.  Go check out Stampers Best - the best red rubber stamps I've ever used!  And to celebrate my birthday, get 10% off your first order by using my discount code in the left sidebar.


For this little card I used a Unity stamp and a small Stampin' Up stamp.

And for this last set I used another favorite from {The Stamps of Life}

Now I've got to get busy on a few Father's Day cards and a graduation card for my daughter.....after my birthday!

No comments: