Friday, June 24, 2011

Cricut Imagine, here I come!

Hello blogland!  Last week I took the plunge and got myself a brandy spankin' new Cricut Imagine.  My delight, however, was short lived when I discovered I had a bum Imagine More cartridge and couldn't do the initial update.  But Provo Craft came to the rescue and sent me a new one.  So tomorrow I'll be crossing my fingers that all goes well and I can start playing with the newest addition to my craft room!

I'm sad because Simply Scrapping Crafts is closing and I won't have a weekly challenge for a while until I find a new challenge site to play at.  But I will have some brand new cards made with my new Stampers Best stamps next week.  If you haven't checked out Stampers Best,  please skedaddle over there and take a look at their brand new slew of stamps. 

As I leave you, take a peek at this card made with my favorite House Mouse stamp.  Life's short, eat dessert first!


3 comments:

Leanne said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!! My Imagine should be delivered tomorrow and I hope it all works!! I can't wait to get it and play! Hugs, Leanne

Cindy said...

Hi Doris...it's Cindy from SSC! So sad...anyway, I just love your House Mouse Card! Good Luck with the new cricut and let's keep in touch! Hugs, Cindy

Unknown said...

Hi Doris. Mary from SSC! I'm gonna miss that site too, sniff!!! Good luck with your Imagine, Hugs