Friday, June 17, 2011

Check out the new Stampers Best Blog

Hello blogland and happy Friday!  I don't know how the weather has been by you today, but it's just crazy in NJ today.  The three "h's" - hazy, hot and humid means one thing: thunderstorms and boy have we had some doozies today!  I'm typing fast because the sky is getting black again and I think round three is on it's way.

If you've ready any of my little posts you know I'm in love with Stampers Best stamps - just love 'em.  Well they're got a brand new blog and they've featured one of my cards - squeel!


These stamps are from the Summer Tile set found HERE.  I colored each one with a different Copic color family and popped it up on the embossed white background, added a little strip of yellow ribbon and a clear sticker from SRM stickers.  Easy peasy!

Please go check out their blog HERE and their great store HERE.  And to make things a little sweeter, get 10% off your first order when you sign up for a FREE Premium Membership by using my discount code found in the left sidebar (msb10off).

No comments: